PPT, Word, Excel Viewers [Go
Acrobat Reader [Go
- Students are reminded that their attendance goal is to be present in school 96% of the time. It means that you cannot have more than 7 absences during the entire school year. Also remember to get to your classes on time.
- CLEAN School-Patriot Pride and Responsibility
- Supervising at your door during the transition: Supervision is essential during out transitions. All teachers are to participate in supervision during the passing period ensuring that students are safely moving to class. This is also a great opportunity to greet students and set the tone for a productive class period.
- LAUSD Employee Attendance Policy: LAUSD has a goal that all employees be present 96% of the time. I encourage all John Adams employees to meet/exceed this goal by the end of the school year.
- Attendance Submittal: Please make sure that you submit your attendance within the first 15 minutes of each period.
LAUSD Teaching & Learning Framework Instructional Focus
- T & LF 3b2 Discussion Technique and Student Participation
- T & LF 3c1 Standards-Based Projects. Activities and Assignments
- T & LF 3c2 Purposeful and Productive Instructional Groups
- T & LF 3d3 Feedback to students